- Since 1924
- More than 130 million units sold in Europe
- Winner of more than 100 consumer tests in Europe
- Inventor of the circular saw
- Multiple winner of international Design Awards
- Holder of numerous patents
- Most affordably priced A-brand
SKIL has built an outstanding reputation over more than 90 years. A reputation based on more than 130 million tools sold, numerous awards in independent (consumer) tests and many inventions and patents.
In 1923 Edmond Michel invented the world’s first electrical saw. Together with his business partner Joseph Sullivan, he founded the SKILsaw Incorporate company. That marked the start for the development of an almost unlimited series of successful electrical hand tools.
SKIL knows better than anyone that the most important thing for DIY jobs is to complete them easily and quickly. And the task of electrical tools is to make the job easier – not more difficult or complicated. As well as that, SKIL has always focused on developing smart products that are affordable and easy to use. A philosophy that has made SKIL one of the world’s leading brands of electrical power tools.
SKIL – Everything You Need.